Aam Panna Recipe: Summer has come. In this season people consume cold beverages to keep themselves fresh. By the way, there are many types of beverages in the option.
But if the best summer special drink is made then there is no break of Aam Panna. It not only quenches your thirst in the scorching heat, but also hydrates and refreshes you. The most special thing about this drink is that it can be made very easily at home and you can also store it.
In fact, raw mangoes, also known as ambi, are available in abundance in summer. They have their season in this season. Aam Panna is a very quick refreshing drink. So let’s know how to make Aam Panna.
Aam Panna Recipe: Ingredients
- raw mango
- Brown sugar
- cumin powder
- Black Salt
- table salt
- mint leaves
- To make Aam Panna, take water in a vessel and boil it after adding mangoes.
- Now cook them on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Check in between, if it becomes soft then turn off the gas.
- Now when the mangoes are cool, peel them with the help of a spoon.
- Now separate its kernels, and separate the anus.
- After this add some water to the pulp and mix it.
- After this, put it in a mixie and prepare a thick paste.
- Now take out this paste in a pan and add brown sugar as well.
- Now cook it on low flame till the sugar dissolves well.
- Keep in mind that you keep stirring the mango panna continuously, otherwise it may burn.
- When the sugar dissolves completely, take the pan off the heat and add cumin powder, black salt, salt to it.
- Your Aam Panna is ready, you can store it in the fridge for a month.
Now know the method of making the drink
- Take two spoons of the mango panna paste that you have prepared and put it in a glass.
- Now add cold water to it and mix it well.
- Now garnish it with finely chopped mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Now serve the delicious mango panna, whoever drinks it will appreciate it.
Also Read: Muskmelon Seeds Drink: Make summer special drink with fruit rich in minerals, recipe here
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News