New Delhi: As the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared Mains Result 2022, shotlisted candidates can prepare for next round i.e. interview.
Those who have not checked their scorecard yet, can check the result at the official websites of UPSC upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in
Those who will qualified the written exam will be required to submit their Detailed Application Form-II (DAF- II) mandatorily, otherwise their status in the process may stand cancel.
The commission will notify about the dates of Personality Tests (Interviews) of these candidates in due course. The interviews will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The Personality Tests (Interviews) Schedule will be made available accordingly.
Also Read: DU NCWEB ADMISSION 2022: PG ADMISSION SCHEDULE RELEASES FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY NCWEB, CHECK IMPORTANT DATES HERE
Prepare These Documents
- Original Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Certificate or Name and Date of Birth Certificate
- Original mark sheet and degree of graduation
- Internship completion certificate for MBBS and other medical degrees
- Cast, PwBD Certificate, if applicable.
Steps to check UPSC Mains Result 2022
- Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Go to UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022 link appearing on the main page
- A PDF file will open
- Check your name and roll number.
- Download the PDF for future reference or take a hard copy