UGC NET 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the UGC NET result 2022 for December 2021 and June 2022 today (November 5) at 5 pm in online mode. Once it is released, candidates can check the result by visiting the official website — ugcnet.nta.nic.in —
UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar confirmed the news through a Twitter post where he wrote, “UGC-NET results will be announced by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 5th November (Saturday). The results will be available on NTA website nta.ac.in”
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) November 4, 2022
How to check the result?
- Visit the official website — ugcnet.nta.nic.in —
- Click on the link that reads, UGC NET 2022 result for December 2021 & June 2022
- To log in, enter the application form number, date of birth or password, and the security pin
- Click on the submit button and the result will appear on the screen
- Download the page and take a printout for future use
Final answer key
The agency has already released the final answer key for all the subjects and shifts on November 2. Candidates can match their answers with the final answer key available on the official website.
To download the answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET 2022: exam dates
This year, 12,67,000 applicants have applied for the UGC NET 2022. Of which, 6,71,288 have given the test.
UGC NET exam dates 2022 are- July 9, 11, 12, September 20, 21, 22, 23, 29, 30, and October 1, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 22, 2022. The examination was conducted at various exam centres across the country.