SBI Clerk 2022: The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk admit card 2022 for the prelims exam on the official website — sbi.co.in — Candidates can now download their admit cards by using valid login credentials including registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
Candidates are informed that along with the admit card, they are also required to carry an original and photocopy of a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre. The exam is scheduled to be tentatively conducted on November 12, 19, 20 & 25.
- Release date of admit card — October 30, 2022
- The last date to download the admit card — November 25, 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 exam dates for prelims — November 12, 19, 20 & 25, 2022 (Tentative)
SBI Clerk 2022: How to download the admit card?
- Visit the official website — sbi.co.in —
- Click on the SBI Clerk admit card download 2022 link
- Enter login credentials such as registration number or roll number and password or date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the admit card as a pdf file for future use
The candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, exam date, shift timing, exam site, photograph, signature, COVID-19 rules, test day instructions, etc. are all included in the admit card along with other crucial information.
Candidates who have submitted applications for the preliminary exam have received their admit cards. The prelims and mains are the two stages of the hiring process. Candidates hired by the bank will have passed both tests.