New Delhi: Eastern Railway has invited applications from candidates for the post of Apprentice. Candidates willing to apply for the posts can apply online through the official site of RRC at rrcrecruit.co.in
This recruitment drive will fill up 3,115 posts in the organisation. The registration process has started from September 30 and will end on October 29.
Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board. However, recruitment to the posts of Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter and Painter 8th pass candidates can also apply for this. Apart from this, there should be a National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
The minimum age for recruitment to apprentice posts in Railways has been fixed at 15 years and maximum age is 24 years. However, there will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per government rules.
- Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Liluah Division: 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division: 440 Posts
- Kanchrapara Division: 187 Posts
- Malda Division: 138 Posts
- Asansol Division: 412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667 Posts
Steps to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Firstly visit the official website rrcrecruit.co.in
- ‘Link for filling up of Online application for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Training
- Slot in Eastern Railway Units, Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23.’ link.
- Fill the requested details here.
- Go to the ‘Click To Proceed Further’ link.
- Select Trade or Type of Disability, if any.
- Give your original details including email id / mobile number etc.
- Now choose your unit preference.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and documents related to the recruitment.
The selection of a candidate for the training slot of a unit of Eastern Railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who have applied against the notification.
The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- only. However, no fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
Read More :- Latest Education News