Pariksha pe Charcha 2023: The Ministry of Education (MoE) has invited students, teachers, and parents to participate in the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC) 2023’ programme. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the 6th edition of PPC 2023 in January next year. The participation window is open for class 9, 10, 11 and 12 students on the official website — innovateindia.mygov.in — till December 30.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi takes part in Pariksha Pe Charcha, a live broadcast where children ask him questions about test anxiety and other subjects, every year. The Prime Minister will also interact with parents and teachers, to help and enable the students to fulfil all their dreams and goals.
“The most-awaited interaction is here! Get ready for #ParikshaPeCharcha2023. Participate in #PPC2023 activities and have a chance to connect directly with Hon’ble PM Shri @narendramodi,” the MoE said in a tweet.
The most-awaited interaction is here!
— Ministry of Education (@EduMinOfIndia) November 28, 2022
Pariksha pe Charcha 2023: How to register?
- Visit the official website — innovateindia.mygov.in —
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Participate’ button under the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023’ section
- Students are free to respond to any of the themes that have been given to them.
- Additionally, students can ask the prime minister questions in a maximum of 500 characters.
- In addition to participating in online activities created especially for them, parents and teachers can also submit their contributions.
Know which students can take the registration
Registrations have started on the official website for PPC 2023 with PM Narendra Modi. Students of classes 9-12 can participate in PPC 2023. Interested students can get an opportunity to interact with the Prime Minister by registering themselves on — mygov.in — As part of PM Modi’s PPC, he shares tips with students to deal with exam stress and answers their questions about education and career.
PPC kits will be gifted by the Ministry of Education to around 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov.