ONGC Recruitment 2022: The application process to fill 871 vacancies of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, (ONGC) will end on October 22. Interested candidates can apply at ongcindia.com. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 871 E1 level Graduate Trainee posts in Engineering and Geo-sciences disciplines.
For General / EWS / OBC category, the application fee is 300. Candidates who are ST/SC or PWBD are not required to pay the application fee.
Age and Qualification
The recruitment for the posts is different, so for more information related to age and qualification, candidates have to see the official notice.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: How to register
- Visit the official website ongcindia.com
- Click on Careers tab on the homepage
- Next, click on the link which reads “Online Registration for Recruitment of GTs in Geology and Engineering Subjects (E1 Level) through GATE-2022 September 22, 2022”
- Register and fill the application
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit and take a print out for future reference.
Selection will be based on educational qualification, performance of candidates in GATE- 2022 and personal interview.
Read More :- Latest Education News