NEET UG Topper list 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 on September at the official website — neet.nta.ni.in —
After releasing the NEET result 2022, the NTA also announced the toppers. A student from Rajasthan, Tanishka, topped the exam by scoring 715 marks or a 99.9997733 percentile score.
The other two candidates who have secured the same percentile are Vatsa Ashish Batra from Delhi, Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangulle Rucha Pawashe from Karnataka, but the ranks have been given by using NTA’s “tie-breaker” formula.
Last year, the ultimate rule for breaking ties was to give a better rank to the candidate who is older in age. However, this year NTA has changed the rules and three candidates who have secured perfect scores of 720/720 were named toppers.
From this year, if two or more candidates secure the same marks then the tie between them will be done in this order:
- Candidates who have secured more marks/percentile scores in Biology (Botany & Zoology) will be given the preference.
- Applicants who have secured higher marks/ percentile score in Chemistry.
- Nominee obtaining higher marks/percentile score in Physics.
- Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in all the subjects.
- Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Chemistry.
- Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Physics.
- Candidate older in age.
- Application number in ascending order.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App