MSM Meerut admissions 2023: Applications are now being accepted for a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes at the Master School of Management Meerut in 2023. MSM Meerut provides undergraduate and graduate degrees in PGDM, MBA, and BBA. Candidates who match the requirements can apply for their preferred programmes through msmindia.org, the official website of MSM Meerut.
After paying the Rs. 600 application fee, candidates can submit their applications for the MSM Meerut courses either online or offline. The final merit list will be based on earlier academic achievements, case analysis performance, written aptitude exam performance, and rounds of personal interviews.
Programme offered and Fees
|Programme Name||Eligibility criteria|
|MBA and PGDM||Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and ST category students)|
|BBA||Class 12th with minimum aggregate of 50% for general and OBC category and 55 relaxation for SC and ST category.|
MSM Meerut admissions 2023: Application fees and mode of application
|Application Fees||Rs. 600|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
MSM Meerut admissions 2023: Selection process
- Meeting the eligibility criteria
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Appear for case analysis and WAT rounds
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must show up for a personal interview.
- The final merit list will be based on previous academic performance, case analysis performance, written aptitude test performance, and personal interview performance.
- Instead of submitting a case analysis, applicants for the BBA programme must provide a statement of intent.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, 250005, India; Master School of Management, DS-1, Pocket-D, Lohia Nagar, Hapur Road; telephone: +91-9690333888, +91-9758887711
Read More :- Latest Education News