MP NHM Recruitment 2022: The application process for recruitment to 1,200 posts of ANM or Axillary Nurse Midwife under the National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh will close today, December 12. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application form at — sams.co.in —
The age limit for these posts is 21-43 years as on 1 January 2023. The reserved category will be given a relaxation of five years in the age limit. To shortlist the candidates, SAMS will conduct a selection test based on multiple-choice questions.
Out of 1200 vacant posts of women health workers, there are 324 posts of unreserved category, 120 posts of economically weaker sections, 240 posts of scheduled tribes, 192 posts of scheduled castes and 324 posts of other backward classes.
- To apply for these vacancies, the candidate must have passed 10+2 and must have completed a two-year training course in Assistant Nurse Midwife.
- It is also mandatory to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000 per month if selected.
MP NHM Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
- Go to the official website — sams.co.in —
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Recruitment of Approx. 1200 Contractual ANMs under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh”
- Now first click on the apply link and then on the registration link
- Register and fill out the application
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
Read More :- Latest Education News