MHT CET 2022: The Maharashtra State will conduct a re-exam for the Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2022) on August 27 for candidates who missed the test due to technical issues. Candidates who have applied for MHT CET 2022 re-examination can download their admit card from the official website cetcell.mahacet.org
Steps to download MHT CET 2022 re-exam, Admit Card:
• Visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org
• On the homepage, candidates will see ‘to download admit card for re-exam CET 2022’
• Click on the link ‘view admit card’
• Login with your credentials
• MHT CET 2022 re-exam admit card will appear on the screen
• Download the admit card for further use
“Candidates who have applied for Re-Examination but do not want to appear for the Re-Examination, their earlier attempt will be considered for CET Score & they need not appear CET Re-Examination”, reads the notification.
It further states, “Candidate appearing for the Re-Examination to note that in case candidate who are appearing for the Second opportunity (Re-Examination), then his/her 1st attempt will be nullified & his/her Re-Examination 2nd Attempt will be considered for scoring. Candidate appearing for the Re-Examination is deemed to have accepted this term and condition of Second opportunity (Re-Examination), Candidate will not be eligible for any legal course of action against State CET Cell, Mumbai (If any) in future”.