MAH LLb 3-years CET 2023: The application deadline for the 3-year Common Entrance Test (MAH LLb 3-year CET) law degree has been extended. The application window, which was previously scheduled to end on March 25th, will now end on March 31st. This is the first three-year extension to complete the MHT CET form. Candidates wishing to enroll in the MHT CET for three years must register at cetcell.mahacet.org to apply for the exam.
The Maharashtra state CET cell is conducting its 3-year LLB entrance exams on the 2nd and 3rd of May. Candidates who have passed class 12 or are pursuing a degree in any subject are eligible to apply for the exam.
MAH LLb 3-years CET 2023: How to apply?
- Visit the official website — cetcell.mahacet.org —
- Now, click on the designated MHT CET 2023 link
- After that, register yourself with the names and contact information
- Log in with the system-generated credentials
- Fill out the application form and submit
Candidates belonging to the general category have to pay an application fee of Rs 800, and for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) the application fee is Rs 400.
Read More :- Latest Education News