KCET Counselling 2022: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has begun with the Under Graduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET) choice entry process. Candidates can lock their choices till tomorrow November 1, 2022 (11.59 pm).
Applicants can complete the process of choice entry by visiting the official website — kea.kar.nic.in — For this process, the CET number and captcha code is required.
“UGCET 2022 Choice entry portal is enabled. Students are advised to go through the information published about choices before exercising any choice. Candidates are also advised to note that seats of students who are unable to produce sufficient documents in support of reservations claimed shall be cancelled and put for allotment in the second round, ” the KEA website stated.
KCET Counselling 2022: How to lock round 1 choice entry?
- Visit the official website — kea.kar.nic.in —
- Click on the link that reads, “30-10 choice entry link for UGCET-2022 candidates,” on the latest announcement section
- Now, enter the CET number and captcha code and click on submit
- Save the entries by clicking on the ‘Save and Submit’ button
- Take a printout for future use
- Candidates are also advised not to leave their entry portal without proper logout