New Delhi: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released the second merit list for undergraduate (UG) programs today (October 27). Eligible candidates can check JNU Round 2 Allotment List on the official website- jnu.ac.in
Candidates can block allotted seats in the merit list of JNU UG 2 till October 28. The university had released the first merit list on October 20 and allowed candidates to block their seats till October 23.
As per the revised admission schedule, JNU will conduct physical verification of admission/registration of shortlisted candidates from November 1 to 4, 2022. JNU UG Final Merit List will be released by November 9, 2022. As per the revised admission the classes schedule is going to start from 21st November. The university will release the list of third and additional seats on October 30, 2022.
- Visit the official site of JNUEE at jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on JNU UG 2022 Second Merit List link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and the merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Check merit list and download page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
The final merit list will be released on November 9, 2022 and the re-enrollment and fee payment will be done from November 9 to November 10, 2022, along with blocking of seats in the final list.
The physical verification of admission for the final list of selected candidates will be done on November 14 and classes will start on November 21, 2022.