New Delhi: Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP 2022) will start the registration for counseling round 4 on Thursday (September 25).
Candidates can register for JEECUP 2022 counselling round 4 through the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
To register for Uttar Pradesh JEE (Polytechnic) counseling process, candidates need to login with their application number and password, fill the application form, pay the application fee, fill choices and select the locking option .
JEECUP Counseling 2022 Round 4: How to Register
- Visit the official website of JEECUP counseling- jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the counseling registration link.
- Add the required details like roll number, application number, name and date of birth to complete the initial registration.
- Once registered, a new page will open where candidates will have to create a new password.
- Pay the application fee in online mode of Rs.250.
- Login with the help of Login ID and Password to complete the choice filling and locking process.
- Add colleges and branches as per the preference available on the screen.
- If the candidates are satisfied with the options then they have to lock the options.
- JEECUP Admit Card
- JEECUP 2022 Rank Card
- JEECUP counseling allotment letter
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and certificate
- character certificate
- two pictures
- domicile certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of the above mentioned documents