JEECUP 2022: The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP 2022) will declare the third round result of UPJEE (Polytechnic) counselling today, September 19, 2022. Once it is released, candidates can check their results by visiting the official website — jeecup.admissions.nic.in —
The registration for the JEECUP counselling third round ended on September 18, 2022. Candidates can check their selection status by entering their application number and date of birth.
How to check round 3 allotment result:
- Visit the official website — jeecup.admissions.nic.in —
- Click on the link that reads ‘JEECUP/UPJEE round 3 allotments’ result
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Check the result carefully
- Download the result and take a printout for future use
After the result is released, the next step is document verification of selected candidates at district help centres from September 20 to 22 (5 pm). Applicants can pay the admission fee at institutes by September 23, 2022. This is the last round of this counselling and the class for this batch will start on September 24, 2022.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App