New Delhi: The registration process for the second session of the National Testing Agency (NTA) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) 2023 has been deferred.
In the JEE Main 2023 notification, the National Testing Agency (NTA) said that the application process for the second session will start from February 7. However, as of now the application forms are not available on the website of the exam- jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main Session 2 Exam Dates
As per the media reports, the application process can start around February 10. It is worth noting that according to the schedule, the examination of the second session is to be conducted on 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12 April.
Due to the delay in registeration process, there are speculations among the candidates if the exam will also be postponed. However, till now no such information has been given by NTA.
JEE Main session 2 registration: How to register
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains 2023 at ntaresults.nic.in
- Complete JEE Main 2023 registration using name, mobile number and valid email address
- Now, enter the generated credentials in the JEE login window
- Fill the detail JEE Main Application Form 2023 with personal and educational details
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature
- Submit JEE Main Registration Fee 2023
- Download JEE Main 2023 Confirmation Page for future reference
JEE Main 1st session result is out. It is available for download on jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in. Both fresh candidates and those who have taken session 1 can appear for session 2. JEE Main All India Rank will be announced after session 2 result. The scores seen in both session 1 and 2 will be considered for top ranking out of the two scores.
A total of 8.6 lakh candidates appeared for Paper 1 and 0.46 lakh for Paper 2 in the JEE Main 1st session this year. The overall attendance in the engineering paper was 95.79 per cent.