JEE Main 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon announce the registration date for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2023. NTA will open the portal for registration as per the schedule. Once, the registration link is activated, candidates will be able to apply for JEE Main 2023. The application form for the same will be activated at the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in —
The entrance test will be conducted in two sessions, and candidates can appear in one or both. To be eligible for JEE Advanced, applicants need to be among the top 2.5 lakh candidates in JEE Mains.
JEE Main 2023: Notification
As of now, there is no update regarding when the JEE 2023 date or notification will be released. Candidates who are waiting to apply for Joint Entrance Examination 2023 are requested to visit the official website for the latest updates.
JEE Main 2023: Eligibility
There is no age limit to appear in JEE Main. Candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent exam in 2021, and 2022 or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in the exam. However, candidates may be required to fulfil the age criteria of the institute(s) to which they wish to take admission.
JEE Main 2023: How to register?
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in —
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Register yourself by providing the required login credentials
- After completing the registration, login credentials will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number
- Thereafter, log in using the system-generated ID and password
- Enter the required details to fill out the application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the application fee in the online mode
- Correct Answer/Most Appropriate Answer: Four Marks (+4)
- Wrong answer:- 1
- Unanswered / Marked for review: 0
- More than one option is correct: +4 Only for those who have marked any one correct option.
- All options are correct: +4 to everyone who has attempted the question.
- None of the options is correct/Question is incorrect/Question omitted: The question will not be considered for marking.
Also read:- DU Admissions 2022: List for second round of spot allocation to release today, how can check