JEE Main 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the dates for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2023) next week. According to a senior NTA official, the JEE Main 2023 exam dates would be announced by November 30. He quoted Careers360, “JEE Main 2023 notification is most likely to be released next week.”
The test is anticipated to take place in January and April next year. The official stated that the registration period will open in the first week of December for the January 2023 session. The registration process will involve filling out an application form, uploading papers, paying an application fee, and other steps. For JEE Main 2023, a 10+2 (Class 12) pass certificate with Physics and Mathematics as required courses is the minimum requirement.
JEE Main 2023: How to register?
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in —
- Fill in personal, and academic qualification details in the application form
- Now, upload documents, and pay the application fee
- Download the application form, and take a printout for further reference
Here are some preparation tips for repeaters to crack JEE Main exams:
1. Don’t get nervous
2. Evaluate previous attempt(s)
3. Develop good study habits
4. Solve question papers
5. Work on Weakness
6. Enroll in a JEE Main program/ Test series
7. Prepare all subjects and topics thoroughly
8. Engage in sports or yoga
The undergraduate (BTech and BArch) programmes offered at national institutes, such as the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and others, are open to students who have passed the JEE Main 2023 exam. Last year, NTA held JEE Main 2022 in two sessions, from July 21 to 30, 2022, and from June 20 to June 29.