JEE Main 2023: Students have been waiting for so long for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The agency has not yet announced the schedule for JEE Main 2023.
As per reports, the National Testing Agency (NTA) may release the schedule of exam dates and registration process this week. JEE Main 2023 session 1 is likely to be held in January, while session 2 could be conducted in April next year. As per the information, the registration process for January session will start in December.
JEE Main 2023: Check updates on these websites
Candidates will find the notification — nta.ac.in — following which they can register for the exam — jeemain.nta.nic.in — The entrance test will be conducted in two sessions, and candidates can appear in one or both. To be eligible for JEE Advanced, candidates need to be among the top 2.5 lakh candidates in JEE Mains.
JEE Main 2023: How to register yourself?
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in —
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Now, register yourself by entering the required login credentials
- After this, login credentials will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number
- Thereafter, log in using the system-generated ID and password
- Enter the required details to fill out the application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the application fee in the Online Mode
Only these candidates will be able to register
There is no age limit to appear in JEE Main. Candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent exam in 2021, and 2022 or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE Main exam. However, candidates may be required to fulfil the age criteria of the institute(s) to which they wish to take admission.