JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has released the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced answer key 2022 today (September 3) on the official website — jeeadv.ac.in — With its release, the link to file objection has also been activated.
All the students can now register their objections by visiting the official websites. The link to file objection has been activated on September 3 and it will be open till 5 pm on September 4, 2022. Students will also have to pay a fee of Rs 200 for this.
How to file an objection
- Go to the official website — jeeadv.ac.in —
- After that click on the answer key change link on the new page
- Enter the registration number, date of birth and mobile number on the new page
- Now select the question to which you have an objection
- Now upload documents that support your facts
- After that submit the objection fee
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App