IIFT Exam 2023: On November 26, 2022, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the IIFT MBA IB application form revision service. Candidates who completed the IIFT 2023 application form will have the option to make changes in a few form fields. On the official website, — iift.nta.nic.in — candidates can make changes to the information in the online IIFT application form. November 30, 2022, is the final deadline for IIFT 2023 form correction.
The online IIFT exam is set for December 18, 2022, and is required for admission to the MBA in International Business programme. The date of the IIFT admission card has not yet been announced. India’s 68 cities will host the IIFT test in 2023.
IIFT Exam 2023: Important dates
- Correction window for IIFT application form — November 26 to 30, 2022
- Admit card date — To be announced
- Exam date — December 18, 2022
IIFT Exam 2023: Details that can be edited
The following information is editable by applicants on the IIFT MBA IB application form:
- Mistake in the identification information
- Education details
- Double fee payment
- Incorrect photograph and signature
In addition, candidates can ask questions about IIFT form fee updates, verification, problems with numerous application forms, etc.
IIFT Exam 2023: How to make corrections?
- Visit the official website — iift.nta.nic.in —
- Now, click on the ‘Correction for IIFT MBA (IB) 2023-25’ tab
- Enter the application number and password used at the time of registration
- Visit the section ‘Correction in Application Form’
- Read the detailed instructions carefully and click on the box that reads, ‘I agree’
- Edit the details and click on submit tab