IGNOU July Admissions 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the registration date for the July session. Now, candidates can register themselves till November 7. Applicants who have not registered yet can do now by visiting the official websites — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in — — ignouiop.samarth.edu.in —
Registration for the July session started on May 30. Earlier, the last date was October 31. To register for IGNOU registration, candidates have to enter their academic details, personal details and contact details. The registration fee can be paid by using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
“Last date for fresh admissions (except Certificate and Semester based Programmes) for July 2022 session is further extended till 07 November,2022,” IGNOU’s handle said in a tweet.
Last date for Fresh Admissions (except Certificate and Semester based Programmes) for July 2022 session is further extended till 📆 07 November,2022
✅ Link to apply for ODL programs
✅ Link to apply for Online mode programs
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) November 1, 2022
How to register for IGNOU July admission 2022?
- Visit the official website — ignou.ac.in —
- On the homepage, select the registration link
- Now, click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Students can now fill up the form with the required details and click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Upload all the necessary documents, pay the fees and then click on the “Submit” tab
- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference
In addition, the deadline for submitting the IGNOU December 2022 TEE exam form without a late charge has been extended till November 10. The deadline for submitting assignments for the term-end examination (TEE) December 2022 has also been extended until November 30.