IBA Recruitment 2022: Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) is a voluntary, representative organisation that oversees Indian banking from within India. At their Mumbai office, IBA is seeking competent and experienced people for the position of Manager under several trades. As of October 31, 2022, the minimum age requirement to apply for the position is 25 years old, and the maximum age requirement is 40 years old. The range of the monthly salary is from Rs. 39660 to Rs. 94660.
Candidates who are interested in this post can apply online by visiting the official website — career.iba.org.in — Applicants are informed that the application from any other source will not be accepted. To fill out the form, candidates have to upload a passport-size photo and signature. Applicants who will be shortlisted from the list will be called for a personal interview. All the details like the interview date, time and venue will be sent to the registered mail ID.
The last date to apply for this position is 18 November 2022 till 5 pm.
IBA Recruitment 2022: Check posts, qualifications, and other important details
- Qualification: A Degree (Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India)
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in a Secretarial role in the Banking/Financial industry or Hospitality sector is preferred
2. Manager (HR & IR)
- Qualification: Degree in any discipline. Due weightage will be given to candidates qualified with Two years Post Graduation degrees or 2 years of full-time Postgraduate Diplomas in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HRD/Labour Law/HR or equivalent qualification
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of HR and IR experience, ideally in the banking and finance sector
3. Manager (PS & BT)
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/)MCA or equivalent certifications from reputed Institutes
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience preferably in Banking institutions/Financial industry
4. Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Qualification: Degree in any discipline. Candidates with a degree in mass communication, media management (full-time), or an equivalent qualification will be given due consideration.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in the banking/financial industry handling corporate communications, mass communication, and social media handling (print and electronic) are preferable.
5. Manager (Finance & Administration)
- Qualification: M.Com/MBA (Finance)/C.A or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the banking or financial sector, in managing Finance and Administration.
IBA Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
For this post, the minimum age is 25 years and the maximum age is 40 years as of 31 October 2022.
The monthly salary will be Rs 39660 to Rs 94660