DU UG Admission 2022: The Delhi University (DU) has launched the Common Seat Allocation System for Under-Graduate (UG) admissions for the 2022-23 academic year on Monday, September 12, 2022, with the Vice-Chancellor saying that the new academic session is likely to begin from November 1. This year, the university is admitting students through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). The CUET results are expected to be declared on September 15.
Candidates apply for admission to Undergraduate (UG) programs from the official website — entry.uod.ac.in —
DU CSAS Application Fee:
- Unreserved/OBC-NCL/EWS- Rs. 2500
- SC/ST/Divyang- Rs.100
- For application against ECA and Sports Supernumerary Quota – Rs.100 per quota
How to apply:
- Visit the official website — admission.uod.ac.in —
- Fill out the DU admission application form with the required credentials
- Select the course according to the DU CSAS merit list
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the DU application fee by debit card/credit card and internet banking
- Download the application confirmation and take out a printout for further use
DU’s admission will be done in three processes:
- In the first phase, the registration and application forms will be submitted.
- The second phase will start after the release of the CUET UG 2022 result by NTA. In this phase, candidates have to upload their CUET scores on the portal.
- The third phase will be counselling and seat allotment. According to the officials of the university, the seat allotment process will take place in several random.
How will Merit list prepare:
- A merit list will be prepared for seat allotment based on CUET score, choice and course preference
- If two or more students have the same CUET score while preparing the merit list, then the 12th class score will be used as the tiebreaker
- Based on this merit list, students will be able to check the allotted college and seat by visiting the admission portal
- After that apply for document verification
These things should keep in mind while filling out the application form online:
- Candidates have to be extremely careful while submitting their personal details, social category, caste and gender. These details once submitted cannot be changed
- Candidates must take due care while filling the class 12 marks as these will be the basis of tie-breaking criteria for admission through CSAS
- All relevant documents uploaded must be in the prescribed format
- Candidates are suggested to complete the CSAS 2022 registration before the deadline and not rush while filling out the form
Around 6,14,000 candidates have preferred admission to DU through NTA CUET. The university is offering admission to more than 70,000 seats in 79 UG programs through its 67 affiliated colleges. The CSAS 2022 application window will remain open till October 3.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App