CUET UG result 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the CUET UG result today, September 15 on the official website — cuet.samarth.ac.in — Candidates can access their results by using the application number and password. Applicants can apply for admission to universities based on marks obtained.
How to check the result
- Visit the official website — cuet.samarth.ac.in —
- Click on the ‘View CUET result 2022,’ on the homepage
- Enter the application number and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout for future use
Alternative websites to check the result:
Students should note that for CUET 2022 exam, each correct answer carries five marks and there will be a negative marking of 1 for every wrong answer.
The CUET UG was conducted from July-August in 6 phases. The exam was conducted at 489 exam centres in 259 cities across India and 10 cities outside India. A total of 14,90,000 candidates had registered for the exam.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App