CTET 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is anticipated to open the opportunity for amending CTET 2022 application forms today, November 28, 2022. On the CTET’s official website, ctet.nic.in, a link to correct the application form for the 2022 exam will be made available online.
Candidates will be able to make changes to the application form by checking in on the official website using their login information, such as their application number and password after the application form correction window is started. Candidates who gave inaccurate information in the application form can use this feature to change their information.
CTET 2022: Application dates
- Application form dates: October 31 to November 24, 2022
- Application form correction link: November 28, 2022 (Expected)
How to make corrections?
- Visit the official website — ctet.nic.in —
- Click on the CTET 2022 application form correction window link
- Enter the login credentials such as the application number and password
- Do all the necessary corrections and click submit button
- Take the printout of the editing application form for further use
Candidates should be aware that the board will not accept any changes to the application form 2022 submitted in an offline manner, such as by fax, email, or other means. A set amount of time will be given by CBSE for applicants to edit their application forms. They won’t be permitted to make revisions after the allotted time has passed, and no requests for changes to the CBSE CTET application form for 2022 will ever be granted.