New Delhi: National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022. Candidates who have appeared for the Combined CSIR UGC NET exam can check the result through the official site of NTA CSIR at csirnet.nta.nic.in
At the same time, after the release of the result, candidates can check the final answer key and result at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
NTA had earlier released a provisional answer key for UGC NET. On which the window to raise objections was open till 26 October.
This exam is conducted every year to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship posts in universities and colleges across the country.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2022: Check with these steps
- First of all go to the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET Result 2022 link available on the home page.
- After clicking on the link here enter your login details and hit the submit button.
- After submission your CSIR NET result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally check your result and also keep a hard copy for future use.
Let us inform that this time CSIR UGC NET Exam (CSIR NET Exam 2022) was conducted in computer based test i.e. CBT mode from 16-18 September 2022 at 306 centers in 166 cities.
According to the official notice, a total of 1,62,084 candidates appeared for the exam while 2,21,746 candidates had registered.