CAT 2022: India Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore is going to conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 exam on November 27. The institute has already issued the admit card for this exam. Candidates can download the same by visiting the CAT official website — iimcat.ac.in —
CAT will be a CBT test that will estimate candidates’ verbal, logical, analytical abilities, and reading comprehension skills.
There is no CAT syllabus defined by IIM Bangalore, candidates can decode it by examining the previous year’s question paper. This will help you to understand the difficulty level and diversification of questions. The CAT paper consists of three parts — Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation skills.
Check out some simple tips to prepare for this MBA entrance exam:
- Check out all the question papers carefully to know which topic is important and should study on a priority basis.
- To know your strength and weakness, give a CAT mock test. The official mock test will release soon.
- Focus only on strengthening the basis/fundamentals of each topic.
- For the Quant section, focus on arithmetic, algebra, and geometry as more questions will be asked from these topics.
- Try to learn short tricks to catch things easily
- Solve the CAT’s previous question paper and sample paper in a limited time. Give each question 2 minutes.
- Always give a separate test for each section
- Read newspaper editorials such as the Hindu, Indian Express, Smithsonian, etc.
- Revise all sections
The IIM CAT will have three sections and for each section there will be 40 minutes.