CAT exam 2022: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore is going to conduct the CAT 2022 entrance test on Sunday (November 27). The exam will be held in 151 test cities across the country in three shifts. The time duration of the examination is 120 minutes (2 hours). This year, more than 2.5 lakh candidates are expected to appear for the CAT exam to pursue MBA/PGDM programs from IIMs and other B-schools in India.
The Institute has issued some important instructions and guidelines regarding the CAT exam day. Candidates are requested to follow all the points carefully. Applicants will have to appear for the entrance test as per mentioned timing on the admit card. Candidates can appear for the entrance test for a single slot only, those who want to appear for multiple sessions their candidature will be cancelled.
CAT exam 2022: Important dates
- The last date to download the admit card 2022 — November 27, 2022
- Exam date 2022 — November 27, 2022
- Exam slot timing — Slot 1: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Slot 2: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Slot 3: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Exam reporting time — Applicants are advised to reach the exam centre as per mentioned reporting time on the admit card.
CAT exam 2022: Instructions and guidelines
- Candidates will be given a notepad and a pen inside the CAT examination centre for preliminary work.
- Candidates must arrive at the CAT exam site by the reporting time specified on their CAT 2022 admit card.
- The CAT admit card should not be signed in advance. Inside the exam room in front of the CAT exam invigilator, the admission card must be signed.
IRIS/ Photo registration process
Candidates must complete the IRIS and picture registration procedures at the CAT exam location. Candidates’ IRIS will be taken a picture of and scanned during this step. Applicants must take off their glasses, contact lenses, or other eyewear at that point. Candidate signatures on the attendance sheet can be obtained after this process has been completed.
How to download the admit card?
- Visit the official website — iimcat.ac.in —
- Click on the login tab and enter your ID and password
- Complete the form with asked details
- Now, click on the CAT 2022 admit card link to download
- Check all the details carefully and download the same
- Take a printout of the same for further use
Documents to carry at the exam centre
No protection for the candidate’s items will be offered by the CAT exam centre. Candidates may carry one valid picture ID evidence in addition to their CAT admission card.
1. Aadhar card
2. Voter ID card
3. PAN card
4. Driving Licence
5. College ID
6. Employer ID
Important note: Candidates’ names on the CAT admit card 2022 must match the signature and photo that are attached to the original ID proof.