CAT 2022 Exam: CAT 2022 is going to be held on November 27. The two-hour exam will be conducted in three sessions, the first-morning session will start from 8:30 am to 10:30 am, the second-afternoon session will begin from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, and the third and evening session from 4:30 pm onwards by 6:30 p.m.
Successful candidates of CAT 2022 will be allowed to register for admission to PG programs in Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other participating colleges. The CAT 2022 conducting institute has already issued the admit card.
The admit card will contain the name of candidates, application number, date and day of exam, timing and session of the exam, reporting time and entry time, gate closing time, details of CAT test centres and exam day guidelines is mentioned. CAT 2022 will be conducted as a computer-based test at designated test centres.
CAT 2022 Exam: Check important guidelines here:-
- Candidates will be required to carry their original ID proof and printed admit card for verification.
- Candidates have to affix a photograph on the admit card. The photograph pasted on the admit card should be the same as the one uploaded during the application process.
- Candidates have to drop the admit card in the drop box provided after the exam is over. Candidates will also be provided with a pen and a scribble pad.
- Candidates cannot use the keyboard at any point in time. Using the keyboard will lock the computer system.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items, pens, wallets and goggles.