New Delhi: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – Post Graduate Teacher (JSSC PGT) online application submission process has been commenced on the official website at jssc.nic.in
To apply for the vacancies, willing candidates will have to visit the official website official website till October 7.
Candidates can pay the application fee by October 9. Afterwards, the JSSC will allow applicants to make changes or correction in their application forms from October 13 to 15, 2022.
The recruitment drive is being carried out to fill 3,120 posts. Out of which, 2,855 vacancies are for Post Graduate Teacher Regular while there are 265 vacant posts are for Backlog.
The upper age limit is 40 years as on January 1, 2022 while the lower age limit is 21. However, there are several upper age relaxation as per government norms.
The applicants should have a Master’s Degree in the related Subject with B.Ed Exam passed.
Candidates can check more details regarding the recruitment here.
Steps to apply for PGTTCE 2022
- Visit the official website jssc.nic.in
- Go to “Application Forms (Apply)” appearing on the homepage
- Click on “Online Application for PGTTCE-2022”
- Register yourself here to proceed with the application process
- Key in login details, make the fee payment to submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future reference