BHU UG admission 2022: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has decided to extend the last date to fill out the registration form 2022 by October 8 and the last to fill out the preference entry is October 9.
Once the registration is done, candidates have to submit their preference entry to the BHU portal. It is mandatory for those, who have appeared in the CUET UG exam to apply for BHU admissions.
Candidates are informed that the BHU online portal will remain suspended on October 4 for updating data received from NTA.
‘The Preference form shall be opened next day at 12.00 noon for the candidates who have registered till 12.00 midnight. Hence, the candidates are advised to attempt after 12.00 noon on the next day,’ reads the notice available on the official website.
How to register?
- First, candidates have to register on the BHU admission portal by using CUET application no. and roll number as password.
- After this, sign in using the credentials
- Enter all the required details, and upload all essential documents.
- Download the page and take a printout for further use
- Scorecard of CUET (UG) 2022
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and 12
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) and income certificate (SC/ST) issued by the appropriate authority (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- BHU employee certificate (if applicable)
- Sports quota, and sports achievement certificates, if required
After this, BHU will announce the merit list for the selected candidates. The university is running counselling for the selected candidates in online mode, wherein they have to submit the admission fees to lock their seats.
Read More :- Latest Education News