---Advertisement---

Massive fire brakes out at Panchsheel Greens-1 Housing Society in Greater Noida; No casualties

Greater Noida: A fire broke out in a flat in Panchsheel Greens-1 Housing Society, located in Greater Noida West, on Sunday. It is being told that this fire started due to a short circuit in the AC. Because of this, the whole flat was filled with smoke. At present, the fire has been brought under […]

Edited By : Yashashvi Tak | Updated: Jun 18, 2023 17:25 IST
Share :
Greater Noida

Greater Noida: A fire broke out in a flat in Panchsheel Greens-1 Housing Society, located in Greater Noida West, on Sunday. It is being told that this fire started due to a short circuit in the AC. Because of this, the whole flat was filled with smoke. At present, the fire has been brought under control. The family is safe; only the woman’s hair was burned.

The fire broke out on the 26th floor of F Block, located in Panchsheel Greens One Housing Society. Many people were present in the house at the time of the accident. The fire system didn’t work. Due to the non-functioning of society, the people themselves have somehow managed to control the fire.

Residents say that the fire system installed by the Panchsheel builder has deteriorated. The complaint was made to the maintenance department, but no action was taken. Goods worth lakhs of rupees have been burned to ashes in this incident.

Also Read: Shuttle bus crashed into pole at Bengaluru Airport; 10 injured including a minor

First published on: Jun 18, 2023 05:25 PM IST

Get Breaking News First and Latest Updates from India and around the world on News24. Follow News24 on Facebook, Twitter.

Related Story