Indore: A major fire broke out in a restaurant opposite Gangwal bus stand in Indore on Monday afternoon.
Preliminary reports suggest that the fire was caused after a cylinder blast and that no casualty has been reported.
Videos of fire which surfaced on the internet shows that the blaze was very intense.
इंदौर: रेस्टोरेंट में लगी भीषण आग, आग लगने से तीन दुकान जलकर खाक।
सिलेंडर से गैस रिसाव होकर आग लगने की आशंका।
कोई हताहत नहीं, दमकल की टीम ने आग पर पाया काबू, छत्रीपुरा थाना क्षेत्र अंतर्गत गंगवाल बस स्टैंड के पास की की घटना ।#Indore #Fire pic.twitter.com/x1WYyBVob2
— Durgesh Pandey (@DurgeshPandeyIN) September 26, 2022
Upon receiving information about the blaze, fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.
According to the fire control room, a major fire was reported in Shreeji Bhojanalaya located opposite Gangwal bus stand, to which fire tenders were sent. The fire was so fierce that flames could be seen from far places, local media reports.
It is reported that everything in the restaurant, furniture etc. got burnt in the incident. Firefighters used about five thousand litres of water to douse the fire.