Food Poisoning : After consuming mess food, 130 nursing and paramedical college students have been admitted to the hospital in Shaktinagar, Mangaluru. According to information, all of them were hospitalised due to food poisoning, the students complained of abdominal pain, vomiting after which they were admitted to the hospital.
Hostel mess food cause food poison
As per report, students consumed food prepared in their hostel mess, after which they all started complaining of abdominal pain, loose motion and vomiting. After this, about 130 students have been admitted to different hospitals in the city.
Students hospitalised in these hospital
According to information, 52 students are admitted in AJ Hospital, 18 are in KMC Jyoti, 14 students have been admitted to Unity Hospital, 8 are in City Hospital, 3 students are in Mangla Hospital and 2 students are admitted in FR Mullers Hospital.
Read More :-BIHAR: WOMAN JUMPS OFF MOVING BUS TO ESCAPE RAPE ATTEMPT
Mangalore City Police Commissioner N Shashi Kumar said in a media brief that students were admitted to at least five hospitals in the city. He said “ From two o’clock on Monday afternoon, the students started complaining of stomach ache, vomiting and loose motion.
College did not inform family members
Media reports said that after the health of the students deteriorated, the college authorities did not inform their parents, and the families of the students came to know about the incident through the media then after they started collecting information about their children. Some parents have also reached the hospitals.
Also read – ‘If you overlook hate crime, it will come for you,’ SC said in reference to 2021 Noida case