PM Kisan Yojana: The PM Kisan Yojana has important news for millions of farmers across the country. If you are also waiting for the next instalment of the PM Kisan Yojana, the 13th instalment, you must complete an important task as soon as possible. If you do not update your e-KYC (KYC Update), you will not receive the next instalment of Rs 2,000 in your account.
The government has made e-KYC mandatory for PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries. According to the official website, ‘eKYC is required for PMKisan registered farmers. PMKisan Portal now supports OTP-based eKYC. For biometric-based eKYC, contact the nearest CSC centre.
The 13th instalment of the Narendra Modi government’s flagship scheme is on its way. Complete eKYC as soon as possible. Beneficiaries can contact the PM-Kisan helpline at 011-24300606 or 155261 for any assistance and query.
The government has stated that farmers with ration cards can register to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s official website, www.pmkisan.gov.in. besides, you must have the farm’s Khatauni, Aadhaar card, mobile number, and bank account number. Along with this, a soft copy (PDF) of the requested documents, as well as the ration card number, must be uploaded to the website.
Follw these steps to completet e-KYC:
- First, visit the website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on e-KYC on the page.
- After this a new page will open. Enter Aadhaar number and search.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- Submit OTP on the page.
- Enter Aadhaar registered mobile OTP and your e-KYC will be done.
Get Registrated to know ration card information
Along with this, the government has made significant changes to the PM Kisan scheme rules, making it mandatory to provide all ration card information during registration. You must now upload your ration card when registering, or you will miss out on the next instalment. Along with this, the government has made e-KYC mandatory in order to continue receiving benefits from the scheme. Actually, the government made this change to prevent fraud in the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana. In this scheme, only one member of the family, either the husband or the wife, is allowed to take money.
Follow steps to Register:
- After visiting www.pmkisan.gov.in, the Farmer Corner option will appear on the right side.
- Many things related to Kisan Samman Nidhi are given inside this option.
- For new registration, you have to choose the option of New Former Registration.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, your Aadhaar card, number, state, captcha code will have to be filled in the given column. then in front of you
- The registration form will open up.
- You will have to fill the information related to ration card, Aadhaar card or all the information sought in the form.
- Along with this, the soft copy of the documents will also have to be uploaded. Your registration will be completed.
13th instalment will be released on this day
The first instalment of the PM Kisan Yojana is paid from April 1 to July 31, and the second instalment is paid from August 1 to November 30. The third instalment, on the other hand, is moved from December 1 to March 31. So far, the money for the 11th instalment has been transferred according to the schedule. The next instalment will now run from August 1 to November 30.
It is worth noting that the Central Government provides financial assistance of Rs 6000 to beneficiary farmer families every year under the PM Kisan scheme. Rs2,000 to be paid in three equal instalments. This sum is transferred directly to the recipient’s bank account.
So far, a total of 12 installments of money have been transferred to the farmers’ accounts. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 12th installment on 17 October 2022 at the Kisan Samman Sammelan held in New Delhi. After getting the 12th installment, the farmer is now waiting for the 13th installment.
Read More – Latest Business News