New Delhi: Are you looking for a great family automobile this holiday season? Renault Kwid is your best bet. According to CarDekho’s EMI calculator, if you take a loan of Rs 4.89 lakh for 60 months at an interest rate of 9.8, your monthly EMI will be Rs 10,346.
The holiday season has begun throughout the country. If you are looking for a new automobile under Rs 5 lakh, Maruti Suzuki has unveiled the new Alto K10. Its starting price is Rs. 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
In the same price bracket, the Renault Kwid could be a better option. Its starting price is Rs 4.64 Lakh (ex-showroom). The style of this car is also appealing to many people.
Let us tell you how much of a down payment you would have to make and what your EMI will be for purchasing a Renault Kwid…
Also Read :- Citroen unveiled new logo, check details
Renault KWID Down Payment and EMI
Renault KWID Delhi prices range from Rs 4.64 to Rs 5.99 lakh on the road. If you take a loan of Rs 4.89 lakh over 60 months at a 9.8 percent interest rate, your monthly EMI will be Rs 10,346. Check out the price, down payment, and EMI information for each variant:
- The Renault KWID RXL model costs Rs 54,322, with an EMI of Rs 10,346 per month for 5 years at a 9.8 percent interest rate.
- The Renault KWID RXL Opt version costs Rs 56,972, with an EMI of Rs 10,843 per month for 5 years at a 9.8 percent interest rate.
- 58,054 for the Renault KWID 1.0 RXL Opt version, then Rs 11,051 a month for 5 years at a 9.8 percent interest rate.
- If you make a down payment of Rs 61,889 for the Renault KWID 1.0 RXT version, you would have to pay Rs 11,777 in monthly EMIs for 5 years at a 9.8 percent interest rate.
- The Renault KWID CLIMBER version costs Rs 64,064 with an EMI of Rs 12,195 per month for 5 years at a 9.8 percent interest rate.
Renault KWID Features
The Renault Kwid’s design appeals to many people. It has a nice front appearance. The Renault Kwid features a three-slat grille and split headlights. Headlamps are located at the bottom, while DRLs and turn indicators are located at the top. It also gets faux skid plates and stylish bumpers. LED taillights, dual colour flex wheels, black B-pillars, and contrast coloured ORVMs round off the rear profile.
The Renault Kwid comes with two engine options: an 800cc and a 1.0-litre petrol engine. Its 800cc petrol engine produces 54bhp and 72Nm of torque. This engine is connected to a 5-speed manual transmission and produces 68bhp and 91Nm torque from its 1.0-litre engine. This engine is paired with a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission. The Kwid has an ARAI testing certification and a mileage of 22.25 kmpl.
It has an infotainment system with MediaNAV Evolution, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, music playback, and speech recognition. It also has features such as a reverse parking camera, dual front airbags, ABS and EBD, a seat belt reminder, an overspeed alert, a reverse parking sensor, and a pretensioner. The car has features such as a rear seat armrest and a rear parking camera.