New Delhi: People keep doing innovations in a lot of fields. Similarly in the field of grooming a lot people try a lot of things to evolve a signature style for themselves. You must have heard about fire hair-cuts. In this procedure, the hair is set on fire and then it is cut. A lot of videos keep going viral on the social media regarding this.
A video has come to light from the state of Gujarat. Here, a youth was trying to get the fire hair-cut but it turned to be quite expensive for the youth who was eager to experience fire hair-cut.
Here’s what happened
As soon as the barber started a fire to cut his hair, the fire broke which was beyond the control of barber. The fire went so much out of hand that the youth had suffered severe burns.
The incident is being told to be from the Bapi area in Gujarat. The victim has been identified Arif Shah. He is currently admitted in the hospital where he is being treated.
The incident took place in Sunpada area of Vapi town of Valsad district of Gujarat. On October 26, an 18-year-old youth from here went to the barber’s shop to get a ‘fire cut’ done. It can be seen in the video that as soon as the barber set fire to the young man’s hair, the fire reached his face, neck and chest. The young man started screaming loudly. By the time the barber put out the cloth and put out the fire, the young man was quite scorched.