LIC premiums payment: Paying LIC premiums sometimes becomes a herculean task for most of us and we are spending our precious time in finding the easiest mode of paying LIC premiums. If you are also looking for a hassle-free premiums payment, then this piece is for you.
It is quite simple to pay LIC premiums online. Through UPI apps or LIC portals, one can pay the LIC premium. The official website, net banking, credit cards, UPI apps like Paytm, PhonePe, and Google Pay, as well as other online payment channels can all be used to pay for LIC premiums.
LIC premiums payment: How to use UPI applications
- visit the Google Pay programme
- Tap “Pay bills”
- Now you have two options: either use the search box to look for LIC or scroll down and choose “View all.”
- Then select “Insurance”
- Go back and select Life Insurance Corporation of India by scrolling down (LIC)
- Put in your policy number, email address, and account link information.
- You can tap the refresh button to see if there are any outstanding payments after linking your LIC policy.
- If you need to make a payment, click “Proceed to Pay.”
- Choose the bank, enter your UPI ID, and finish your payment.
In order to provide users with online capability, LIC introduced the Online Payment Gateway. The payment gateway (PG), which permits real-time payment of renewal premium obligations through the site, is a crucial component of the initiative.
Customers are eligible to access this functionality if they have registered and enrolled in their insurance.
Step 1: Visit the official website in step one.
Step 2: To view a list of policies for which a premium is due, click the “Pay Premium Online” option.
Step 3: Decide which policy you want to pay for.
Step 4: You will be taken to a website where you may select from a number of banks to make a payment as well as the login page for the chosen bank.
Step 5: Enter your username and password for net banking to log in.
Step 6: Finish making the payment.
Step 7: A digitally signed e-receipt and email will be created.
Read More :- Latest Education News