New Delhi: Google Photos has become the go-to app when it comes to storing photos. In these few years, Google developers have added many new functions to the Google Photos app. These new features are now available for almost every Android phone. With the introduction of new features, you can easily share photos with your friends and family. At the same time, an option has also been given in Google Photos which makes the whole process automatic.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you in detail how you can automatically share all your photos and videos with anyone using Google Photos. Let’s know.
Automatically share photos like this
- To share photos with friends or family, open the Google Photos app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to the ‘Sharing’ tab and select the ‘Select with partner’ option.
- Now select the photos you want to share with your partner.
- Once done, tap on ‘Select Partner’. Here find the person with whom you want to share the photo. After that press the confirm button.
- The person you want to share the photo with must accept the partnership invitation via phone pop-up notification or email.
- Once done, all your selected photos will be automatically shared with your partner.
- If you set up Partner Sharing, all your approved photos will automatically be shared with your partners, even without you having to manually share photos.