New Delhi: The RBI has announced the withdrawal of the ₹2,000 note from circulation and has appealed to everyone to exchange their notes at banks. The RBI has set a deadline for people to exchange the ₹2,000 notes. Following this announcement, people are going to banks to exchange their ₹2,000 notes. To facilitate the easy exchange of notes, e-commerce giant Amazon has launched the “Amazon Pay Cash Load” system. Under this system, you can get your notes exchanged up to ₹50,000 per month right at your doorstep. Let’s find out how.
When you exchange your notes through Amazon, the money will be credited to your online “Amazon Pay wallet.” This means that Amazon will not provide you with cash. You can either use the funds in your Amazon Pay wallet for purchases or transfer them to your bank account.
Here’s how you can exchange ₹2,000 notes:
1. First, you need to order some eligible items for cash load from Amazon.
2. During the checkout process, select the “Cash on Delivery” option.
3. When the delivery agent arrives at your home, inform them that you want to deposit the money into your Amazon Pay balance.
4. Pay the agent the amount, and the delivery person will verify and transfer the given amount to your Amazon Pay wallet.
5. After the transaction is completed, you can check your Amazon Pay balance to ensure that the money has been successfully deposited.
The RBI has currently given people until 30th September to exchange their ₹2,000 notes. However, depending on the situation, the RBI may extend or modify this deadline. Please note that the RBI will assess the situation and make further decisions.