Mushroom Broccoli Soup Recipe: To keep the body warm in the cold season, we include many things in our food and drink. Most people drink coffee, tea and soup during this season. Talking about soup, everyone likes to try soup made from different vegetables. But has anyone ever had mushroom and broccoli soup? Drinking mushroom and broccoli soup will help to deal with diseases. Also, you will feel energetic throughout the day.
Mushroom Broccoli Soup: Ingredients
- 1- Broccoli
- 1 cup – Mushroom
- 1 tsp – cumin coarsely ground
- 1-2 tsp – black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp – Cream
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp – oil
- Salt according to taste
- First, wash the broccoli and mushrooms thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Now, take a pressure cooker and put 1 tsp oil in it and heat it on medium flame.
- Then after a few seconds add coarsely ground cumin and black pepper powder and fry in hot oil.
- After stirring for about 30 seconds, add finely chopped broccoli to it and cook for 1 minute.
- Then after cooking broccoli for 1 minute, add chopped mushrooms to it and cook both for at least 2 more minutes.
- After, that add 2 cups of water to the mushroom and broccoli and after cooking for 1 minute add salt as per taste.
- Then put the lid on the cooker and cook it till 2 whistles come.
- After that turn off the gas and let the pressure of the cooker release on its own.
- When the pressure of the cooker is completely released, open the cooker and with the help of a blender blend all the mixture well.
- After that, put the mixture in the serving bowl, add fresh cream on top and garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Then add a pinch of black pepper and serve it.