Sweet Rava Toast recipe: If you want to eat something light and good for breakfast, then you can make sweet rava toast. It tastes very good to eat and is also good for your health. The best thing about making this toast is that it is prepared very quickly. Whether it is a child or an elder in the house, everyone likes this toast very much. Children are very fussy about eating anything. But these toasts are so delicious that they also eat them with great interest. You can also keep them in your children’s tiffin.
Sweet Rava Toast recipe: Ingredients
- Bread = 5 to 7 pieces
- Milk = two cups
- Rawa- semolina = three tablespoons
- Green cardamom powder = five cardamoms
- Custard powder = 2 tbsp
- Sugar = 3 tbsp
- Ghee or Refined = 3 to 4 tbsp
- To make Sweet Rava Toast, first roast three spoons of semolina in a pan, when it becomes light brown, take it out on a plate.
- When the semolina cools down a bit, add custard powder, sugar, cardamom powder and a cup of milk to it and mix it well and make a thick batter.
- Now prepare the triangular pieces of bread.
- Now put a pan on the gas to heat it, and put ghee in it.
- When the ghee becomes hot, take a piece of bread in the prepared solution and wrap it well in this solution and put it in a hot non-stick pan.
- When it turns golden brown from one side, flip it slowly.
- After this, turn it over from the other side too by adding a little ghee.
- Similarly, prepare all the toasts.
- Now your Tasty Rava Toast is ready. You can enjoy it for breakfast or in evening snacks.