Stale Roti Pizza Recipe: Pizza is remembered as soon as the name of Junk Food is taken. Kids or adults, pizza is everyone’s favourite. But it is also harmful to health. That’s why today we have come up with a pizza recipe for you which is good for your health as well as delicious to eat. This pizza is made of stale bread, which can be prepared in just 10 minutes.
Stale Roti Pizza Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 bread
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp corn
- 2 tbsp paneer
- Cheese spread – as needed
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Butter – as required
Also read:- Rose Day 2023: Check out Wishes, Images, SMS, Quotes to impress your partner
- To make Roti Pizza, first finely chop capsicum, onion and paneer.
- Boil the corn to add to the pizza.
- Heat a nonstick pan and apply some butter to it.
- After that take the roti on a nonstick from both sides.
- When the roti is well roasted, spread pizza sauce over it.
- Keep in mind that do not apply too much pizza sauce, otherwise, the roti will become soft.
- Now apply mozzarella cheese on top of the roti.
- After this, apply chopped onion, capsicum, paneer and boiled corn on top of the roti.
- After this, bring another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Now heat the pan once again and cover it with a lid by placing the prepared roti pizza on it.
- Cook it till the thing melts completely.
- Now your roti pizza is ready, enjoy it by adding chilli flakes and oregano to it.
Also read:- Instant Breakfast Recipe: Make this tasty breakfast in just 5 minutes! learning method
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News