Rose Sherbet Recipe: In the summer season, the throat becomes dry due to the scorching heat. In such a situation, one feels like drinking something that makes the throat wet. If you also want to drink some good and healthy drink, then rose syrup is a very good option. This rose syrup is also very beneficial for health. Drinking this gives many benefits to the body.
If you also want to make rose syrup, you can make it very easily. It is very easy to make. Come, in today’s article, we are going to tell you the benefits of rose syrup and the method of making it. Let’s know in detail.
Also Read –HOW TO REMOVE NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM HOUSE? CHECK VASTU TIPS HERE
Benefits of Gulab Sherbet
Consumption of rose syrup in summer is very beneficial for health.
There is a lot of fiber in rose. Which does the job of keeping the stomach healthy.
Rose neither causes constipation nor flatulence.
Regular consumption of rose keeps skin and hair healthy.
Consumption of rose in summer protects you from heat stroke.
Rose has antioxidant properties, which work to keep you young.
Rose Sherbet Recipe
- To make rose syrup, first wash the rose petals thoroughly.
- Now put these petals in a vessel and add water to it and boil it.
- After some time you will see it turning white and the water will turn pink.
- When all the color of the rose leaves is removed in the water, then reduce the gas.
- Now add sugar to it, and boil till the sugar dissolves well.
- When the sugar dissolves and the solution becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Now when it cools down, add cold water and ice to it.
- If you want, you can also add a little milk.
- Now serve this prepared syrup in a glass and add ice on top.
Also Read: Whiteheads Removal: Fed up of stubborn whiteheads? These kitchen tips will help
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News