Raw Mango Chutney: Summer is the season of mangoes which are loved by everyone. You must have tasted the taste of juicy mango many times. But today we are going to tell you how to make sweet and sour chutney of raw mangoes. This chutney made from raw mango changes the taste of your mouth and doubles the taste of food. Apart from being tasty, this chutney is also healthy which protects against heat stroke.
If you are in a mood to eat snacks, you can try this sweet and sour raw mango chutney. It also works to enhance the taste of your snacks. Be it children or adults, everyone eats this chutney with a lot of gusto. If you too are thinking of making this tasty and healthy chutney, then you can follow our recipe. Let us know how you can make sweet and sour chutney of raw mangoes.
Raw Mango Chutney: Ingredients
Raw mango – 1/2 kg
Jaggery – 250 grams
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin – 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Black salt – 1 tsp
Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Mint leaves – 6-8
Oil – 2 tsp
salt – as per taste
- To make this chutney, first of all take raw mangoes and wash them and peel them.
- After this, cut the raw mango lengthwise and separate its kernels.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds and splutter them.
- After this, put the pieces of chopped mango in the pan and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now mix coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric and red chili powder in it.
- Now put mint leaves in it and add half a glass of water and cover the pan.
- After about 7-8 minutes, when the curry is cooked, add crushed jaggery to it and mix it well.
- Now add black salt and plain salt to it and mix it well.
- Now cook this chutney till its color becomes transparent.
- Now make this chutney as thin or thick as you like and then turn off the gas.
- When the chutney cools down, serve it with lunch or dinner and double the taste.