Rava Veg Tikka Recipe: If you get something hot and spicy in the winter season, then it is fun. People make many types of delicious dishes while enjoying the cold. You must have eaten semolina pudding and upma a lot, but have you ever eaten Rava Veg Tikka. It is very tasty to eat and also easy to make. The special thing about this delicious dish is that you can eat it whenever you feel hungry. No matter what time it is. So let’s know the method of making delicious Rava Tikka.
Veg Rava Tikka Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 to 1/2 cup rava
- 1/4 cup gram flour
- 2 to 1/2 cup water
- Half cup curd
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small capsicum
- 1 small onion – chopped
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Oil for roasting the rava tikkis
- To make Veg Rava Tikka, first boil water in a pan.
- Then put semolina in that boiled water and cook it while stirring continuously.
- When the semolina is cooked, add salt, cumin and red chillies according to taste and mix.
- When your whole mixture is slightly cooked, then add chopped onion and tomato to it.
- Now add capsicum, green chilli and pav bhaji masala to it and mix it properly.
- Half of your veg tikka is ready, now spread this whole mixture in a plate and let it cool.
- Your tikka will cool down in 10-15 minutes, then cut it into square pieces.
- Then put oil in a pan and heat it on low flame.
- Now roast these pieces in oil till they turn brown from both the sides.
- Your hot semolina veg tikkas are ready.
Now serve them with your favorite chutney or sauce.