Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date & Rules: Today, 11th August 2022, the festival of Rakshabandhan is being celebrated on Thursday. Some people will also celebrate Rakshabandhan tomorrow i.e. on 12th August 2022 as the date of Sawan Purnima will remain till Friday morning. On the day of Rakshabandhan, sisters tie rakhi on their wrist for the long life and prosperity of their brother. At the same time, brothers give gifts to their sister and promise to protect her for the rest of her life. That is why Rakhi is also called Raksha Sutra. To tie Rakhi to their beloved brother, sisters search one by one beautiful Rakhi in the market but sometimes unknowingly take such Rakhi which can bring troubles for their brother’s life. Let us know what kind of rakhi should not be tied to a brother. Such Rakhi proves to be inauspicious
- Never buy a Rakhi with inauspicious signs in the midst of beauty and fancy design. Rakshabandhan is a holy festival, in such a situation, tying a rakhi with an inauspicious sign to the brother brings negativity in life.
- Many times people are not able to see Rakhi well due to overcrowding and bring broken or fractured Rakhi. Never tie such a broken Rakhi brother. To do so is to invite trouble.
- Many times people bring Rakhi with pictures of gods and goddesses. It is wrong to do so. Tying a Rakhi with Gods and Goddesses in their hands is an insult to them because the Rakhi remains tied in the hands for many days and becomes impure.
- On the day of Rakshabandhan, neither black clothes should be worn nor black colored Rakhi should be tied. Doing this brings negativity and gives bad results.
- Nowadays plastic rakhis are also present in the market, which may be beautiful in appearance but do not buy them. Plastic is related to the sinful planet Ketu, by tying such a rakhi to a brother, he may have to face failure or loss of honor.
- Always tie Rakhi or Kalawa made of silk thread to the brother. Such Rakhi is auspicious and brings happiness and prosperity in brother’s life.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general assumptions and information. News24 does not confirm the same.)