Rajma Chaat Recipe: Having a healthy breakfast in the morning keeps you energetic throughout the day. Apart from this, if you are trying to increase or reduce your weight, then for this also the first diet in the morning is very important. What you eat first thing in the day can make or break your diet for the rest of the day.
Today we have brought you a protein-rich chaat recipe which can be eaten as a breakfast in the morning. Let’s know the recipe of Rajma Chaat.
Rajma Chaat Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 cups boiled kidney beans
- 2 to 3 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- chopped coriander leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 onions
- 2-3 green chilies chopped
- Tomato – 1
- 1 lemon
- Black Salt
- salt (to taste)
- To make Rajma Chaat, you must first clean Rajma and chickpeas and leave them to soak overnight, after which you can make chaat and eat it in the morning.
- Next morning, boil kidney beans, chickpeas and potatoes by adding water in the cooker. All these will boil after 4 to 5 whistles. Take out all these in a plate to cool down.
- Now put onion, tomato and green chillies in a bowl and cut them into small pieces. Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them. After this, you can also break the kidney beans and chickpeas or put them whole in the bowl. Mix everything well with onion-tomato.
- Add chaat masala, black salt and salt as per taste and mix it well. Add green coriander and lemon juice on top. In this way protein rich Rajma Chaat recipe will be prepared.
- Now put boiled kidney beans, chickpeas and potato pieces in a big utensil and mix all three well. After this, add finely chopped tomatoes and onions to the chaat and mix. After mixing everything well, add chopped green chilies. Then mix chatam masala, black salt and plain salt as per taste. Now add lemon juice to the Rajma Chaat as per the need and mix it.